Company: Benedictine Health System
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Overview:As an LPN, you are in High Demand and we want YOU to
join our team.Benedictine is seeking dynamic and compassionate
LPN's who will provide quality patient-centered, evidenced-based
care to our greatest assets - our Residents.Responsibilities:
- The LPN is responsible for utilizing the principles of
Relationship Based Care while performing duties.
- The LPN is responsible for initial data collection on all
- The LPN participates in implementing person driven care plans
as developed by RN.Qualifications:
- Current State licensure as a Practical Nurse, in good
- Must be able to read, write and communicate in English.
- Clinical experience preferred.Benedictine and our Ministry
partners are a not for profit senior care organization founded by
the sisters of St. Scholastica that operates on four core values:
Hospitality, Stewardship, Respect, and Justice. We pride ourselves
on having an extraordinary team of associates, with outstanding
hearts. Our focus is to provide a comforting and empowering culture
for our residents and our team members, to help you grow and
succeed. With opportunities available throughout the upper Midwest,
we need big hearts like yours!EEO/AA/Vet Friendly#AF123
Keywords: Benedictine Health System, Belleville , LPN, Healthcare , Belleville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!