Travel RN - ICU in Belleville, IL
Company: Nurses PRN
Posted on: May 10, 2022
Intensive Care Unit RNs must provide top end care for patients
with life-threatening trauma. Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurses
must have the ability to make quick and accurate decisions while
keeping composed during unforeseen, traumatic
events.Responsibilities:ICU Nurses duties consist of:
- Analyzing the progress of the patient.
- Taking needed steps if there are any changes in the patient's
- Helping medical staff with medical procedures.
- Ensuring all medical equipment is functioning correctly while
taking care of the patient.
- Supplying needed medication in a fast-paced, high stress
- Providing emotional support while updating family members of
current health status of the patient.
One year of experience as an Intensive Care Unit RN within the past
- Active RN License in good standing.
- Up to date Basic Life Support from American Heart
- Negative Drug Screen.
Keywords: Nurses PRN, Belleville , Travel RN - ICU in Belleville, IL, Healthcare , Belleville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!