Company: Robert Half Office Team
Posted on: January 4, 2022
Description You'll be right for this Medical Receptionist
position if you are a self-starter who finds value working in a
fast-paced and dynamic environment while providing support and
solutions to patients, healthcare professionals, insurance
providers, etc. If you are a charismatic and detail-oriented
Medical Receptionist in the Non-Profit industry, you might be
interested in this job at one of Robert Half'Microsoft clients.
This short-term contract / temporary to hire employment opportunity
is based in the Belleville, Illinois area. Provide customer service
over the phone and in-person in this Medical Receptionist role as
the director of first impressions. Act now and submit an
Your responsibilities in this role
- Updating various files and providing general office duties, e.g.
faxing, data entry, scanning, etc.
- Supporting patients with client forms
- Responsible for insurance verifications with health insurance
- Sustaining efficiency in the management of patient medical
- Acknowledging patients and visitors, in person or on the
telephone; answering or referring inquiries
- Ensuring the waiting and reception areas are kept neat and clean;
reporting on any damage
- Making appointments, collecting co-pays, and providing receipt of
money in accordance with established procedures
- Acting as a liaison with patients and providers in a
compassionate and kind manner
- Answering telephone calls in a detail-oriented and effective
manner within minimum rings Requirements - Ability to multitask and
communicate well with individuals of all backgrounds
- 1+ year of experience as a Medical Receptionist
- High School Diploma required, A.Microsoft. Degree in
healthcare/related field preferred
- Strong familiarity with Answering Multi-Line Phone System
- Proven knowledge of Microsoft Outlook
- Solid understanding of Receptionist Duties
- Microsoft Office Application experience highly desired
- Customer service experience
- Knowledge of Answering Inbound Calls
- 1 or more years of experience handling multi-line phone
- Knowledgeable of medical terminology and insurance products and
- In this position, you should have experience with insurance
billing and an electronic medical record system, as well as social
- Experience with multi-line phone systems preferred
Robert Half is the world's first and largest specialized talent
solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to
opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and
permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting,
technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and
customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating
on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to
top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online
training. Stay on top of every opportunity - even on the go.
Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant
notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.. All applicants applying
for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the
United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary
professionals. Visit for more information.
2021 Robert Half. An Equal Opportunity Employer.
M/F/Disability/Veterans. By clicking "Apply Now," you're agreeing
Keywords: Robert Half Office Team, Belleville , Medical Receptionist, Healthcare , Belleville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!