Company: Benedictine Health System
Posted on: November 14, 2021
Additional Information: Now offering $1000 Sign-On Bonuses!
Overview: As an LPN, you are in High Demand and we want YOU to join
Benedictine is seeking dynamic and compassionate LPN's who will
provide quality patient-centered, evidenced-based care to our
greatest assets - our Residents. Responsibilities:
* The LPN is responsible for utilizing the principles of
Relationship Based Care while performing duties.
* The LPN is responsible for initial data collection on all
* The LPN participates in implementing person driven care plans as
developed by RN.
* Current State licensure as a Practical Nurse, in good
* Must be able to read, write and communicate in English.
* Clinical experience preferred.
Benedictine and our Ministry partners are a not for profit senior
care organization founded by the sisters of St. Scholastica that
operates on four core values: Hospitality, Stewardship, Respect,
and Justice. We pride ourselves on having an extraordinary team of
associates, with outstanding hearts. Our focus is to provide a
comforting and empowering culture for our residents and our team
members, to help you grow and succeed. With opportunities available
throughout the upper Midwest, we need big hearts like yours!
Keywords: Benedictine Health System, Belleville , LPN, Healthcare , Belleville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!