Assistant Director of Transportation, ATS.
Company: Southwestern Illinois College
Posted on: October 23, 2018
Southwestern Illinois College is accepting applications for the full-time administrative, grant-funded position of Assistant Director of Transportation, ATS.
In accordance with the Mission and Values of Southwestern Illinois College, this is a full-time administrative position requiring supervision experience, decision-making, and employee communication skills. This position is responsible for ensuring the efficient and timely operations of both the administrative and operational needs of the St. Clair County Transit District paratransit contract operations. Assumes all responsibilities in the absence of the Director. Required to carry a cell phone 24/7. On call in case of accidents/emergencies. May be required work varied hours as necessary. Ability to work under limited supervision and the use of sound judgment is required. This position is contingent upon external funds.
1. A Bachelor's degree is required.
2. Two years of supervisory experience is required.
3. Office administration experience is required.
4. Fluency with computers, especially Excel and computer database programs is required.
5. A valid driver's license is required.
6. Must have, or obtain and maintain, a CDL license and the ability to operate all ATS vehicles.
7. Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
8. Transportation, dispatch, reservation and scheduling experience is preferred.
9. Prior experience working with Collective Bargaining Units preferred.
STARTING PAY AND HOURS
718 Scheel St. Suite C, Belleville
This position will remain open until filled.
You must submit a cover letter, resume, list of three references and college transcripts.
Required application materials, such as resume, cover letter and references, should be attached to your application. Other required application materials i.e., transcripts, etc., should be attached after your application has been submitted.
Required application materials, such as resume, cover letter and references, should be attached to your application. Other required application materials i.e., transcripts, etc., should be attached after your application has been submitted. To apply, visit our website at
Southwestern Illinois College is proud to be an EEO/AA Employer/EducatorSmoke/Tobacco/Vapor/Drug-Free Workplace
Keywords: Southwestern Illinois College, Belleville , Assistant Director of Transportation, ATS., Executive , Belleville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!