Business Office Manager
Company: Belleville Healthcare Center
Posted on: January 19, 2023
Belleville Healthcare Center - Team-oriented work atmosphere
that fosters growth from within.
At BRIA, we are community-driven with a focus on work-life balance.
We strive for compassion in our care.
Business Office Manager Benefits:
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- Competitive PTO package
- Growth from within
- Team-oriented work atmosphere
Business Office Manager Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent.
- Five years experience in office administration,
- Excellent computer skills, high proficiency in Microsoft
- Ability to organize and time management skills.
Business Office Manager Duties:
- Submit invoices to Administrator for approval and submit to
corporate office for processing.
- Attend Medicare Meetings to verify days remaining, report
secondary insurances, discuss long term resident plans, etc. Attend
- Make monthly collection calls to insurance companies, as guided
by the corporate office.
- Complete all therapy verifications as requested by rerunning
all eligibilities to ensure accurate information is given.
- Manage all financial medicare issues that may arise.
- Act as a liaison between Corporate Office and family members
for all billing related questions.
keywords: bom, business office manager, healthcare finance,
billing, medicare, nursing home financial
Keywords: Belleville Healthcare Center, Belleville , Business Office Manager, Executive , Belleville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!