Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON)
Company: BRIA of Belleville
Posted on: November 15, 2022
BRIA of Belleville - Assistant Director of Nursing - RN
A leading provider of both short-term rehabilitation and long-term
medical care, we are dedicated to providing the highest quality of
care for each patient we serve. Our ideal candidates will share our
passion for providing quality healthcare and are looking to build a
career with a company that is truly making a difference.
Qualified individuals will be trained for this unique opportunity.
Individuals must be focused on patient-centered care, quality
outcomes, and customer service. The individual will be expected to
provide quality customer service and a never say "no" attitude.
As the ADON you will be responsible for assisting the DON in
planning, organizing, and directing the day-to-day functions of the
Nursing department to ensure that the highest degree of quality
care is maintained at all times.
Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Must have exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Must be a strong communicator.
- Must be organized and have the ability to prioritize
- Must know how to use organization policies and
- Requires knowledge of using a multi-line phone system, fax
machines, copy machines, computer, and paging systems.
- Leads coordination and oversights of nursing and STRIVE
- Assist other team members on the management team in leading
directing others as necessary.
- Coordinate with other departments to enhance patient
- Provide input and ideas on improvement to nurses and
- Never says "not my patient" or "not my job".
- Customer service focus to meet the needs of patients and
anticipate upcoming needs. Do not leave an issue unresolved and
sees issues through to resolution.
- Positive attitude, no negativity or gossip.
- Greet and acknowledge all patients and visitors at every
- 5-Star approach to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Must be a critical thinker and able to make concrete clinical
- General knowledge of short-term rehabilitation goals and
- Able to educate family and patients on diagnosis, medications,
and other clinical services.
- Requires the ability to do detailed work correctly and function
under and handle stress.
- CPR certified. Capable and comfortable with all additional
Nurse Specific Requirements:
- REGISTERED NURSE (RN) in the State of Illinois and in good
- 2 year of experience in long term care or hospital setting,
- Previous experience as a DON or ADON highly preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Patient care focus
- Medical and Dental
- Vacation/Holiday/Personal/Sick Time
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Appreciation Programs
Job Type: Full-time
Keywords: BRIA of Belleville, Belleville , Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON), Executive , Belleville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!