Residential Site Manager (QIDP)
Company: Challenge Unlimited
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Exciting Opportunity for a Residential Site Manager in the
Belleville, IL area!
Reporting to the Director of Residential Services, the Residential
Site Manager is responsible for managing housing programs which
provide people who have different abilities opportunities to live
in a home-based environment-achieving the highest level of
* Assist Residents with disabilities in completing their activities
of daily living including grocery shopping, cooking, cleaning,
laundry, driving Residents to appointments, shopping or social
activities, monitoring and documenting the delivery of medications,
and bathing or helping Residents with proper hygiene.
* Plan and coordinate the treatment services and care for the
* Evaluate services and care for the Residents and ensure
documentation and regulatory compliance.
* Enforce safety and house rules, inspections, policies, procedures
and coordinate home and grounds maintenance.
* Follow the budget, control expenses and inventory, submit
receipts, and assist Administration with financials and public
relations. Leads and supervises 8-12 staff members.
Keywords: Challenge Unlimited, Belleville , Residential Site Manager (QIDP), Executive , Belleville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!