Quality Engineering Manager
Company: The Judge Group
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Location: Belleville (Township), IL Salary: $120,000.00 USD
Annually - $140,000.00 USD Annually Description: Our client is
seeking a Quality Manager for their manufacturing facility in
southern Illinois. Our client is a leading design and manufacturing
coompany of power systems that pride themselves on innovation,
quality, and a commitment to excellence. Responsibilities:
- Planning, managing, and developing the Quality Engineering
- Leading test development and support of start-up and on-going
production test operations for multiple manufacturing
- Lead, coach, and manage a team if 8 FTE engineers within the
- Spearhead issue resolution, coordinating cross functionally
with facility personnel as well as external customers.
- Selects and trains employees to produce at standard-and-above
- Maintain quality standards.
- Responsible for maintaining high employee morale and positive
- Recommends changes or improvement in methods, equipment,
handling or lay-out.
- Drive a Continuous Improvement culture to maintain absenteeism,
scrap, and waste. Qualifications & Requirements:
- 5+ years progressive manufacturing leadership experience is
- 5+ years electrical design experience required.
- B.S. in engineering or related field from an accredited college
or University is required.
- Excel in leadership and posses a strong technical
- Must have a servant leader mentality.
- Quality and safety centered approach required! Contact: This
job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on
the web at
Keywords: The Judge Group, Belleville , Quality Engineering Manager, Engineering , Belleville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!