Financial Account Representative - State Farm Agent Team Member
Company: Jake Brandmeyer - State Farm Agent
Posted on: September 20, 2022
Position OverviewDo you have aspirations to run your own
business? If so, you may want to consider working in the office of
Jake Brandmeyer - State Farm Agent. As a member of our agency team,
you have an opportunity to experience first-hand what it takes to
be a State Farm Agent. You will build and develop customer
relationships within the community to promote State Farm products
including auto, home and life insurance. This position will allow
you to experience working in an agent's office and to explore the
opportunity to become a State Farm agent
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service.
Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance
availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers,
claim submissions, and billing clarification.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate
customers about insurance options.
- Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing goals.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs,
and market appropriate products and services.As an Agent Team
Member, you will receive...
- Salary plus commission/bonus
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Valuable experience
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my
- Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative,
retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred
- Successful track record of meeting sales goals/quotas
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and
- Enthusiastic about the role insurance and financial products
play in helping people manage the risks of everyday life, recover
from the unexpected, and realize their dreams
- Ability to make presentations to potential customers
- Achieve mutually agreed upon marketing goals
- Experience in marketing
- Property and Casualty license (must have currently)
- Life and Health license (must be able to obtain)If you are
motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please
complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next
steps in the interview process.This position is with a State Farm
independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance
Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to
successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and
training programs. State Farm agents are independent contractors
who hire their own employees. State Farm agents' employees are not
employees of State Farm.
Keywords: Jake Brandmeyer - State Farm Agent, Belleville , Financial Account Representative - State Farm Agent Team Member, Accounting, Auditing , Belleville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!